Team-building experiences have become a key component of many corporate meetings and events. Here are five great spots to add to your Stevens Point itinerary:
- Wisconsin Lions Camp. The camp’s friendly staff is ready to welcome groups of all sizes. With several spaces for rent, the Lions Camp has different team-building opportunities, including an adventure course, climbing tower, high ropes and more.
- Buzz in Art Studios. The creative workshops offered at this studio are a fun way to get a small team together to collaboratively create a piece of artwork.
- SentryWorld Fieldhouse. SentryWorld has numerous courts for tennis, volleyball and even pickleball, as well as various yard games. You don’t have to be a golfer to experience a fun outing at SentryWorld.
- Pallets & Planks. This do-it-yourself art studio, located in downtown Stevens Point, offers wooden sign making, painting, various classes, workshops and more that can be hosted offsite to accommodate larger groups.
- Northward Adventures. This family-owned recreation business offers kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, snowshoeing and ice skating for outdoor team-building activities.
About This Post