By Shelby Deering | Photo courtesy Geneva National
Deanna Goodwin, vice president of marketing and communications at Visit Lake Geneva, shares her top five best spots for team-building in and around the Geneva Lake area.
- Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures. With a special focus on team-building, presenting half- and full-day programs, this daring outing will include things like a low-ropes course, problem-solving activities and team bonding.
- Lake Geneva School of Cooking. With a focus on corporate team- building events, this school uses cooking as an outlet to explore communication and cooperation — and it doesn’t hurt that you’ll get to savor gourmet food, too.
- Lake Geneva Scooter Tours & Rentals. As a group, see Lake Geneva on two wheels — on a scooter or e-bike — as you glide through downtown and snake around the lake.
- The Dance Floor at Geneva National. At this Himalayas-style putting course, you’ll find 27 holes of illuminated putting golf, plus surround sound, a cocktail bar, bocce ball and fire pits. For groups of 50 or fewer people, a half course rental includes two hours on the Dance Floor and dedicated use of one fire pit.
- LG Axe Throwing. This new trend has made its way to Lake Geneva and this venue facilitates private events. Strike up some laughs and friendly competition as you aim for the target in six axe-throwing lanes.
About This Post